Thursday, July 2, 2009

2ND MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

My first week in staying here in Malayan is fantastic, it's because i easily met some new friends....


Talking about my professors; I like the way they teach and the way they associate with us..but honestly, one of my professors is disgusting. I don't want to say something, but i know that my blockmates can recognize who he is...


About my blockmates ?? I think this section is a optimistic section..a section that is full of crazy jokes, a section with a cruel laughter:]
strengths:
weaknesses: uncontrollable in terms of being noisy..


Let's talk about our courses..
for me math,drawing,SS and I.T. is a little bit easier for me than to my other courses because i already had some study backgrounds about the topics that were discussing right now..But I'm not so sure that I can meet the highest grades within this subjects:]

about adjustments:
I think, I must amend my past lifestyles like not studying even the exams are upcoming..because there's a big differences within college and highschool in terms of examinations..

No comments:

Post a Comment